Tuesday, March 9, 2010

bon jour classe :)

just a quick update from my classroom :) i skipped corporate breakfast today and opted to sleep in until 7:30. i grabbed a fiber bar (my savior for something sweet) and headed down, even getting here almost 30 minutes early! my sinuses are more or less half of the color wheel, and my voice is more gone today than it has been.

i'm really excited to get to implementing some of the ideas i had for the classroom, especially after bouncing them off of louisa last night. but its going to take time and patience to get to everything i want to do, so hopefully by this weekend, i'll have things in order. there was talk among the teachers about spending the weekend in Port-au-Prince, which i would love to see for sure, but i'm not so sure i'm ready for it on my first week.

miss you all!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment