Wednesday, February 24, 2010

p. diddy, prayer daddy

ever had one of those days?

let's just call that today.

i woke up to the email/ywam fiasco. found out i have to raise an additional $600-$1,200 (which will depend on if it covers my rent or not) on top of the $3,000 i already need to raise. i threw myself together for subbing after trying to get all those emails re-sent through my frustration. i had a flat tire. i drove on flat tire, got to the gas station a mile away to pump air. i opened my door as the heavens opened the snow-gates. blizzard in my face, much!? i pick the kids up from the caf, and boy were they crazy! so sweet, but so not on a behavior plan of any kind. got another email. she got my old emails. but still asked for info that i sent this morning. found out as i'm leaving, athens got a call from guy fieri's people for diners, drive-in's and dives (if you know me, you know i'm OBSESSED with the Food Network, and missing this is like missing the birth of my first born. oh yeah. totes possible). got a picture mail of one of my support letters completely sabotaged by the postal service; virtually torn in half and missing a huge chunk. got my mail; sans a package i've been waiting for with a lofty (read: nearly as much as has been donated total) donation from my dad and his girlfriend since saturday. putting a stop payment on that now.

it could be worse. it could be way worse. and i don't want to wallow in my worries at all. i want to name them all, and say, in my best p. diddy impression "can't nobody take my pride, can't nobody hold me down, oh no. i've got to keep on movin'."

trusting,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment