Thursday, February 25, 2010

Computers packed so this is via text. My last night in my bed. In my room. In Nashville. With my roommates.

I don't like that.

But I'm excited. This is something both God inspired and Rhi desired. I've always wanted to live abroad. To use my French. To teach. To be a missionary. God is fulfilling my dreams while using me to fulfill a purpose and felt need in others lives. I'm thrilled to do this. It's just hard to see that through the chaos and breakdowns and goodbyes right now.

Thank you for your encouragement. Your sweet prayers. And your altogether generous donations; including two in the past two days from very unsuspecting people whom I hardly know but the Lord moved in their heart and they asked to contribute. God blows me away. In all seriousness. Especially in the ways you least expect His faithfulness to show up. Thank you so much for being a part of this. For enabling me to do something that to some, might be risky or brave or a challenge; to others exciting and new and a wonderful opportunity. But to me, an act of obedience to the perfect, timely will of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment