Sunday, February 28, 2010

The lack of posts reflects a lack of regular Internet connectivity; I guess I should get used to it. I want so badly to blog right now. About the wonderful morning at church, the message, the prayers, the encouragement, those surrounding me in support. About the incredibly broken conversation I had with Stina tonight, full of shared tears and truth. About my qualms and uneasiness going into this, on my last night here at home. I wish I could express both the grattitude of my heart, and the stark contrast of it's extreme brokenness. But in congruence with the brevity in my conversations here as of late, as time is of the essence and fleeting far to fast, I can't even comprehend delving into the emotions of my heart right now. And I'm not sure I'll even have time to do it tomorrow before I go, or in my late-night airport layover in Ft. Laudy before landing in Port-au-Prince Tuesday morning. I do promise you I will take advantage of the meager three hours of flight in the next 36 to fill you in on my momentary emotions and thoughts.



Thank you all again for your tremedous amount of support, encouragement and blessing. I couldn't do this without you.



Glory to Him,

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment