Thursday, May 6, 2010

this week, i've chased a chicken out of my classroom. i've led my students on a trip to Mexico and Egypt (tomorrow is Greece!). i've made pineapple salsa, guac, and homemade tortillas. i've learned that God is teaching me some very, very humbling things about myself. and also some very encouraging things, too. i've developed a terrible allergy or infection in my mouth, and i think its a reaction with pineapples. i got a wonderfully thoughtful package of new shirts, a skirt, a hat, and enough chocolate to last me... this week; which left me feeling blessed beyond belief. I'm finally at a place where i'm feeling caught up to where i left off in my faith, before the week of hell happened two weeks (almost three now) ago. i'm learning to live in the present. and that is not very easy when it is presently 100 degrees.

and now, i go to another YWAmeeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment